please just imagine this:
- hannah and cas in the continental, sam and dean in the impala, driving towards a hunt. stopping to spend the night at a motel. three rooms: one for sam, one for hannah, one for the dudes in love. except they all crowd into one motel room and flop all over the two double beds and marathon the indiana jones movies and order pizza and hannah sits on the bed with her legs crossed wearing thick fluffy pink socks and she and sam roll their eyes at each other when dean and cas sit side by side on the other bed and sort of melt into each other with like their feet touching
- hannah and sam form a silent form of communication that says, our brothers are real dorks
- hannah develops an affection for bright colors. she falls in love with a pair of red heart-shaped sunglasses and tries to wear them with her fbi outfit
- hannah forms a dangerous addiction to dr. pepper
- hannah and cas get their own rooms in the bunker
- hannah and dean go shopping for outfits together for brother-in-law/sister-in-law bonding time. dean compliments hannah’s classy taste
- hannah is bored by dean and cas’s wedding planning but throws cas a wild bachelor’s party with Parcheesi and twister
Uuuuuurgh *flops over because my heart overloaded*
I think it was Hannah in the sunglasses that did me in. Just for the record.
I can’t begin to cover the potential amazingness that could be Hannah forming a friendship with Sam…
Hannah reading humanity’s literature because Cas said she’s a good soldier, but she doesn’t really know or understand the people they’ve been asked to defend and as Castiel points out, their father didn;t just ask them to protect humanity, they were also supposed to LOVE them, and how can you love what you barely understand.
So Hannah reading books, but getting a little lost as to where to start at the bunker… so she stands in front of the bookshelf trying scanning the titles until Sam finally asks what she’s actually looking for….
And she admits she doesn’t know exactly… and asks him if she wants to learn about humanity through their books what starting point does Sam recommend.
So he gives her a stack of classics HE thinks might give her insight
And then, almost incidentally they start talking about them, and perhaps dragging Cas into the fray of conversation… while Dean hovers on the edges making snarky comments about boiokworms while wondering if Sam’s recommended vonnegut yet…
but can we talk about how fucking clever ruby was? she opens the door and sees fucking dean winchester, and she asks if he is delivering a pizza. like she covered any surprise and fear that she had and played dumb. ruby was a fucking genius
Harley is a gift from God.
This is why Harley is like my all time favorite!
Why did they leave out the best part of this scene?;
The character development of Harley is probably one of the better things DC has done with their characters.
The exchange is solid gold and I’m not even a DC fan. Also, I love that the artist prioritises expressiveness over keeping the female characters uber pretty all the time. They make weird faces just like real people do and it’s great. Also, their outfits are pretty standard female superheroine fare but the way the panel angles and the poses are chosen, the focus is still on their personalities and emotions.
#this is the moment when johanna fell in love with katniss#because she thought katniss was loving the attention and everything#but she saw that in the end katniss was just a little scared girl#just like she had been when she was reaped#and that’s when she saw the strength of katniss#how had she survived the games#and that’s why this is the beginning of their relationship#make him pay for it#give him hell#because these queens are gonna bring down his dictatorship (via alan713ch)
If you can show me a man that looks better than Richard Armitage in military uniform I will give you my first born
I see your Tennant and raise you Hiddleston and Cumberbatch
i see your hiddleston and cumberbatch and raise you ackles
I acknowledge your Ackles and raise you Rogers
BAM GERARD WAY
Have a Sebastian Stan
So we all know that colours are written in the format #000000 and a while ago I saw a thing about how #246010 is this colour and this happens:
So then, because I’m investigating juxtaposition, I wondered what colour ‘246010’ is backwards, and I am so angry right now because #010642 is:
And you’ll never guess what the goddamn costume department did
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW ANGRY I AM
That is a+ costume design and I am slightly in awe.